- Found a picture of a ZERO DARK THIRTY poster here: http://www.impawards.com/2012/zero_dark_thirty_ver8.html
- Typed out “The Time We Got Osama” with the text tool in font Helvetica Neue. I opened the Text Tool Toolbox and played around with the spacing between the letters in both the vertical and horizontal directions.
- Then I did Layer > New Fill Layer > Pattern
- Set opacity to 90% and clicked ok and Set Scale to 90% > Clicked OK. This acts like a layer mask so I needed to get a fill on the text I had written before, which was i plain white font
- So I selected the text and then went to Select > Inverse while on the layer mask
- Then I filled in the layer with black to reveal the background but leave the text with the pattern
- Added clever subtitle in plain white font. The for both the title and subtitle are Helvetica Neue